Why It Is Best To Avoid Russian Marriage Agencies even if they say they are legitimate lets learn why?
For many years now western men from all over the world including many from the USA have been travelling to Russia searching for a wife to marry, and for over two decades now Western men have been scammed out of money in the process. Before the arrival of the Internet Russian marriage agencies were the only real option to meet Russian women for marriage, many Western men waste thousands and thousands of dollars on fees for opening and sending letters to ladies registered on Russian marriage agencies, most of the time the letters are bogus , you will just be communicating with some assistant at the agency.
The chances of finding a legitimate Russian marriage agency are nearly 0, though there are a small handful out there. The costs and fees associated with using any marriage agency are usually very high and will often include taxi and translation services supplied by the agency at inflated prices often costing hundreds of dollars more on your total trip cost..
Even the best Russian marriage agencies are going to cost you a small fortune and you may never actually even get the personal contact information from any ladies you communicate with. So what other options are there? That is an easy answer in today's modern life. There are many Russian dating sites out there that just charge a small monthly fee, and for that fee you will get unlimited communication with all the ladies on the web site and be allowed to exchange contact with as many Russian women as you wish, meaning you can take them off the site to a more personal level just after a few conversations, do you think a Russian marriage agency would allow this? Of course not!
Here are just a few reasons NOT to use a Russian marriage agency.
1. You have a good chance of never exchanging contact information with the ladies.
2. All communication will have to be paid for on a letter to letter basis.
3. You will probably be exchanging letters with bougus women.
4. The agency will try to extort as much money from you as possible.
5. Probably all the women on the agency books will be fake.
6. You're probably going to pay thousands of dollars and get nowhere.
Here are just a few reasons to use a Russian dating site instead.
1. A small monthly fee gives you unlimited access to connect with as many Russian women as you want.
2. You will be allowed to freely exchange contact information with all the Russian ladies you contact.
3. You can speak directly to the ladies via WhatsApp or video at no cost. Exchange contact info in a few moments.
4. Russian dating sites are modern and easy to use, no special skills.
5. Best Russian dating sites allow you to start communicating with ladies in the comfort of your home within minutes.
6. You can be chatting on video with ladies within a few hours via your own personal preference.
It takes just 2 minutes to sign up and check us out. We give an absolute scam free Russian dating service
Russian Marriage Agencies & Marriage With A Russan Women
If you are one of the thousands of western men who have decided to search for a Russian women to marry you may of thought about trying a legitimate Russian marriage agency. Are these marriage agencies a good way to find a Russian wife?
The truth is Russian marriage agencies are very out dated today, most Russian marriage agencies work like this.
Men and women register with them, the agency exchanges letters between the two parties then makes a plan for a real meeting.
However in general most of the Russian marriage agencies are owned and operated by crooks who have no interest other than fleecing you out of as much cash as possible. Often letters you receive will be fake, you will be paying to communicate with women that do not exist.
But more important is this, why do you need to pay a third party to exchange communication, to pay to open each letter, to pay to register at the site?
With todays modern internet technology there is a better option that costs far less and gives a better result. If you want to save all the unnecessary expenses of registering at a Russian marriage agency and be sure who you are dealing with then you should choose a Russian dating site as an option.
If you use a Western owned Russian dating site you can be sure you will be in good hands. So what are the advantages of a Russian dating site over a trusted Russian marriage agency?
Here are a few advantages:
1. Free exchange of contact information Skype/phone/email
2. You can start communicating within minutes no waiting for letters to arrive.
3. There is no middle man involved you will be communicating directly with the ladies from day one.
4. There are no video chat fees! With a Russian dating site you just exchange Skype names and start video chatting for free.
5. There is only a small monthly fee, usually less than $30.00
6. You are in the driving seat and know exactly what is going on without having to wait for some middle man.
7. Thousands of single Western men find love and marriage on Russian dating sites every year.
The best advise for any man deciding to use a Russian marriage agency or a Russian dating site is to do some good research in Google. Google has a wealth of valuable information on all aspect of Russian singles and marriage to a Russian women. Best of luck with your Russian singles searches.
What To Be Look out For Should You Use A Trusted Russian Marriage Agency
1. PPL is a term often applied to “pay per letter” dating sites It is the most used system of scamming Western men out of their money , girls are paid to chat to you via letters for which you have to pay a price to send
and open. Usually the girls that are writing these letters are already married or students looking to make some extra cash. You can be nearly 99% assured you will never meet these girls and you will never receive their contact details.
2. PPL sites and Legitimate Russian dating sites are like chalk and cheese. But PPL sites and marriage agencies are often the same thing.
3. PPL sites offer you fantastically young beautiful women just waiting to be rescued from a life of poverty in Russia. You are told lies from day one to keep you paying in the hope of finding your love for marriage.
4. Legitimate Russian dating sites have NORMAL women , just like all other main stream dating sites, fat, thin, tall , short, beautiful , ugly the list goes on , but more importantly you can freely communicate with the ladies and are free to exchange contact information.4. Im sorry to tell you beautiful young women are not chasing guys out of desperation in any countries, well not real young women in any case.
To sum it up if you are using a Pay-per-letter site you are doing nothing more than using virtual phone sex company, but instead of talking about sex the women are talking about marriage.
5. The bottom line is employees of PPL sites impersonate beautiful young brides and get paid to pretend to be interested in you and write messages. It is made possible by you paying for each communication in the hope of meeting your Russian bride for marriage.
The most important point for you to remember is PPL sites = Total scam and nothing more! Russian marriage agencies fall under the same category , although there maybe a very small percentage of legitimate Russian marriage agencies the vast majority are just scam set ups.
6. Often Russian marriage agencies will keep charging you for opening and sending mails to the ladies and will make you wait for a very long time before giving you the ladies personal contact details, that is if she is even real.
Easy money is the main reason. Yes it really is!
“When a guy pays money into the account of a Russian marriage agency, many will warn him that this is most likely a scam and he will probably lose all that money. However, this doesn’t seem to discourage those blinded by thoughts of finding their beautiful Russian bride,” says Julia (name has been changed by request.)
Today, Julia is 29. Her profile appeared on international marriage agency sites when she was 17. Foreign men seeking a young Ukrainian bride thought that this young Ukrainian girl had been looking for a life-long loving relationship leading to marriage. Natasha, on the other hand had different thoughts, she was waiting for the next time her paycheck from the agency – $125-260 – would arrive. This was a monthly salary for the girl just for having her profile and a photograph up on the agency’s site for the punters to look at.
“I didn’t write to anyone, didn’t have any calls, I never actually had any contact with any guys. All that was needed from my side was to provide them with fresh pictures from time to time. They would take them from ‘VKontakte’ and often they’d hold photoshoots in order to generate more pictures for the clients to keep wooing them,” explains Julia.
This easy money was offered by a local marriage agency . Julia’s family was middle class, according to the girl’s own words, and they didn’t have much in the way of spending money. Meanwhile, the new photographs and professional studio became a nice bonus and gave her the chance to help her family out from time to time. The only thing that Julia had to do in the beginning was to record a video of herself holding her passport, which is how Julia confirmed that she was definitively herself, and that she didn’t contest having her photos spread around the network; the rest was all done for her on her behalf.
“In the beginning, I liked the extra money for doing very little. But after two years, once I’d matured a bit, it started to niggle me a little – it was uncomfortable for me, I had no idea who was writing messages in my name. That’s why I asked to be removed from the site,” Julia recalls, adding that things worked out for her, lucky Julia was one of the few that actually got her details and photos removed from the marriage agency site. But there are other stories where the girl has been told that her profile was deleted, yet in reality the site continues to make money off those photos without and continues to write bogus letters to the guys .
Julia said she often felt sorry for the many guys that were duped by the agency often for months or years believing they were actually communicating with a young Russian woman.
Wooing the guys is all part of the Russian marriage agency scam. It's just business! And your easy prey!!
58-year old Don from Texas saved up six thousand dollars for a few months in order to visit Russia. Don worked many hours to save this money, worked overtime and didn’t indulge in small luxuries, all in order to see a girl and spend a week with her in Moscow. The girl was a client of one of the many marriage agencies operating in Russia.
“If a girl wants to earn more than 15% from her profile, then she agrees to a live meeting with a foreigner,” Julia says, “The ‘suitor’ comes to Russia, takes her out to restaurants, gifts her expensive purses, appliances, dresses. In other words, he woos her.” Of course the girl has no intention of marriage with the guy and in fact she will often be married.
Often a translator comes along to these meetings at the guy's expense, often the translator will be part of the Russian marriage agency. This both provides insurance – after all, it’s not at all clear what sort of person has arrived – and the model may really not know English. Many girls who do actually speak some English will say they speak very little and suggest a translator comes along , of course at your expense and arranged by the marriage agency. Often Russian marriage agencies and translators work together.
However, girls that are actually looking for their future husbands and really want to marry them and go abroad comprise less than 2% of the girls signed up to a marriage agency. The rest just want to earn money, which is why at the end of the client’s trip they say their goodbye’s and offer further chats on the site, in order to get to know each other better. The foreigner leaves with empty pockets, which is what happened to Don. Even after a meeting you will be very lucky to exchange personal contact information , this is often dragged out as to keep you with the marriage agency paying to communicate letter by letter.
So whats the bottom line here when searching a Russian women to marry ?
That is simple, if you really are interested in searching for a Russian women for marriage sign up to a legitimate Russian dating site that allows you unlimited contact with thousands of single Russian women looking for marriage and romance.
Both Russian dating sites and Russian marriage agencies can be effective in helping people find relationships, but they serve different purposes and have different advantages and disadvantages.
Dating sites are typically online platforms where people can create a profile and search for potential matches based on their preferences. They are usually geared towards casual dating and forming new connections rather than facilitating marriages. Dating sites can offer a wider pool of potential candidates and the freedom to choose who to contact and communicate with.
Russian Marriage agencies, on the other hand, are typically more focused on helping individuals find long-term relationships and marriages. They often provide personalized matchmaking services, which means a professional matchmaker will work with you to find compatible matches based on your preferences and requirements. Marriage agencies often have a smaller pool of clients, but they may provide better quality matches and more personalized service.
Ultimately, the best option will depend on your personal preferences and what you are looking for in a relationship. If you are seeking a more casual dating experience and want to have more control over your matches, a dating site may be the better choice. If you are serious about finding a life partner and value professional matchmaking services, a marriage agency may be the better choice.
Where is the best place to search for a Russian marriage agency?
One of the best places to search for a Russian marriage agency is online. You can simply use any search engine and type in "Russian marriage agency" and you'll find a list of options to choose from. It's important to thoroughly research the agency and read reviews from previous clients to ensure they are trustworthy and provide quality services. Additionally, you can ask for recommendations from friends or acquaintances who have used the services of a Russian marriage agency before.
Most marriage agencies charge a fee for their services. The fees can vary depending on the agency and the services they offer. Some agencies charge a one-time fee for a specific package of services, while others offer different levels of membership with varying fees. It's important to do your research and compare prices and services offered by different marriage agencies before choosing one. It's also a good idea to read reviews or ask for recommendations from friends or family who have worked with a marriage agency before.
I can provide you with a few recommendations when signing up for a marriage agency:
1. Research the agency: Before you sign up, do your research on the agency. Check their reputation by reading online reviews. Ask for recommendations from friends who have used a marriage agency before.
2. Check the fees: Every agency has different fees, so it's important to understand what you're paying for. Make sure you know the fees upfront and that there are no hidden costs.
3. Check the services: Make sure the agency offers the services you need, such as translation or travel arrangements.
4. Look for a personalized approach: Find an agency that values personalized service and takes the time to get to know you as a person. This will increase the chances of finding a compatible match.
5. Consider the location: If you're interested in a specific region, make sure the agency has experience making connections there.
6. Avoid promises of guaranteed matches: No marriage agency can guarantee a match or a successful marriage, so be cautious of agencies that make unrealistic promises.
Remember to always trust your instincts and take your time when choosing a marriage agency. It's important to find an agency that you feel comfortable and confident working with. Good luck!